- visitors to the Site;
- users who have registered an account with us through the Site;
- users who have provided their email addresses to us through the Site; and
- customers who have purchased something from us through the Site.
Collection Of Information
- We may collect and store your personal information including but not limited to the following:
- personally identifiable information (e.g. your name, mailing address, e-mail address, password to access our Site, etc.) which you voluntarily provide for the Purposes (as defined below) in connection with your use or access of the Services including, but not limited to, when you create an account with us, make payments, upload, post, display or otherwise transmit any content on or through the Services, communicate with another person or entity through the Services or contact us by e-mail or telephone; and
- non-personally identifiable information (e.g. your browser type, your IP address, etc.) which is collected automatically from you when you interact with the Site through the use of software or other automated processes that the Site uses.
- We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Use Of Information
- We may use your personal information in some or all of the following ways:
- to process your registration for our Services;
- to process orders and payment transactions made by you;
- to respond to enquiries or requests from you and provide customer service;
- to deliver the products you have purchased from Kalms;
- to provide you with relevant product information;
- to send you information, notices, updates or to otherwise contact you when necessary;
- to help us provide, maintain, develop, test, enhance and personalize our Services to you;
- to diagnose and resolve any problems with the Services;
- to detect or investigate any prohibited, illegal, unauthorized or fraudulent activities;
- to monitor and analyze user activities and demographic data including trends and usage of the Services;
- to generate and/or track anonymous analytics data;
- to back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of our staff or the public;
- to facilitate direct business-to-business sales with our partners;
- to provide you with relevant product information; or
any other purposes in connection with the Services which we may notify to you or to further your interaction with us; and/or to comply with any law, court order or other legal compulsion.
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (e.g. our courier).
- When you register as a user on our Kalms website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing. At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe from any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind.
Disclosure Of Information
- We will only share your personal information with parties with whom we have a contractual or other relationship (unless otherwise agreed by you) including but not limited to, third parties that require such information as is reasonably necessary for the Purposes. Such third parties may include the service providers, contractors, consultant, agents and/or representatives who provide services to the Company in connection with the business and/or operation. In exceptional circumstances Kalms may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. Kalms is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
Information To Third-party Services
- To protect your personal information, we take commercially reasonable precautions, maintain appropriate safeguards and follow industry practices with respect to security and privacy of information, to minimise risk of loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration of such information under our control. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology to prevent unauthorised computer use
- Safely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of such information, or that such information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by third parties without our permission, due to factors beyond our control.
Withdrawal, Access And Correction Of Your Personal Information
- Should you wish to withdraw your consent to use of your personal information or obtain access to or make corrections to your personal information records, please give Kalms reasonable notice by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal data records. After a reasonable period for the withdrawal process to take place, your personal information will no longer be collected, used or disclosed by Kalms to the extent of your withdrawn consent unless otherwise permitted or required by the PDPA or other applicable laws and regulations.
- We also want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You must only submit to us information which is accurate and not misleading. You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Kalms website or writing to us at email@example.com.
Age of Consent
By using this Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Site.
Questions And Contact Information